Friday, December 14, 2007

Aaaaah winter break.

Winter break means a semester worth of up loading!
Bwahahahahaha!



so, figure class junk first, hm?

Wow, that is pretty old...

Right, so, I really, really hate my figure teacher. Custode is pretty much the bane of my existence. Seriously. What a jerk. He spends the class making fun of ethnicities and such, or at least the few minutes he's actually there, then tells us to be better people than him. He leaves forever. Grades person against person. Hours and hours of rambling, useless demos, then complains that we haven't gotten enough work done. Picks me out in class for talking and tried to humiliate me for it, when I haven't said a word since walking in. Hate. I never hate people. I nearly walked out a few times, which I also never do, or even think about.

grr.

























This was all in no particular order...






maybe it should have been...

No comments:

Post a Comment