Friday, December 14, 2007

Oh, Frank Sinatra, why are you so amazing?

The first one here is from the 'Every Hair on the Dog' eye project for Brandes. Um... so.. I did a baby Regal Horned Lizard, which, for a while, I thought was going to kill me, but I think it turned out pretty well. I'm not ever going to put it in a portfolio (especially as a senior). I may be dumb, but not that dumb. Sweetman warned me against it, which was nice of him. I can't believe people would to that. I would hope they'd gotten a little better by the time they got to 4th year. Lame. (But I hear they get RIPPED APART for it in portfolio review :D )



Now for the oil rub color pencil technique. This stuff kicks my ass, pardon my language. This process and I do NOT get along. I want to keep working with it on other pictures, but man, it's just hard for me. This is the second try, now using a picture of Kristin Chenoweth (hush, Rachel), and most of the mistakes are drawing errors, seeing as I wasn't really paying attention while trying to draw this at Marc's house during Thanksgiving. Beh.
I will not give up though! England Prevails! um.. I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment